I'll have to look when I get home to see where I bought them from, but I got all of the basing material from one company. Basically, I primed the base with Rhinox Hide brown (though you could use any color you wanted - I just use that because is simulates dirt and it's dark enough that it won't stand out and take away from the model.), then I applied some grass truf to the top of the base, then applied both the tall grass bunches as well as the bunches of flowers. After that, I applied the small seed pods (the ones that look like dried leaves). Took me about 30 minutes total for all 5. That's for the Wild Riders.
The Vargheists were just Agrellian Earth from GW. You have to lay it on thick for it to crack up properly. The heavier you apply it, the more it will crack upon drying. This can be difficult with larger bases with more area to cover. I usually apply it with the flat side of a tick, wide brush.
I'll try to take pics of what I have as far as basing material when I get home tonight and post it here tomorrow.
And next thing I need to do (besides painting models) is to learn how to properly use this Christmas gift!
I'm really excited to learn how to use it, but as of right now, I have trouble getting the proper degree of water-down mixture of paint and controlling the amount of air pressure with the wand. Basically, I can base coat at this point.
So my character WIP this month. She had been dipped in black shade after metal base coat when I got her. So it limited my choices a bit but think she is done for now. She will be included in my Khorne only battle that's been delayed but hopefully will be played next week.