1. Same; 6th edition puffy sleeve state troops, or even 7th (or were they the same? I can't remember). I loved them as well.
2. Empire militia. I'm a huge empire fan, and this box set is just awesome; not only for the militia itself, but it's a GREAT resource for almost anything else. All the extra bits means it's easy to buy up several and create all manner of state troops, mercenaries, or militias with some character and unique appearance.
1. Battle for Skull Pass (7th edition boxed set). This was the first boxed set that included plastics that weren't of inferior quality -- at least not the Night Goblins. Fortunately people still sell them fairly cheap from time to time.
2. Forge World Chaos Dwarfs. Not really a set but the whole range. It's an army I've been wanting to do for a while, but the time just hasn't been right yet. And I'm not buying a $1,000 army 'just in case'. If it's still there when the time is right I'll do it. If not, sad panda.
1. I don't even have to think about this one - Teutogen Guard box. I have been SOOOOOO disappointed that they have not re-released or made a new set of these. They are all crazy expensive on eBay (something around $20-$25 PER MODEL!), fit my army theme to a tee, and are one of the main reasons I started collecting Empire. I have 16 of them and I keep losing bids for them on eBay. I guess I'm just not willing to part with $100-$200 for a unit of 10 guys.
2. Oooo - this is a hard one. I'd have to say it'd have to be the newer stuff that has been released in the past year or two. If I haven't had much time to collect something in adequate amounts, then I'll feel cheated.
My armies: Empire, Dwarfs, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Lizardmen, Skaven, Tomb Kings, Ogre Kingdoms, Orcs and Goblins, and Skitarii (40K).